Carlson Caspers’ Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship Program awards up to two $5,000 scholarships each academic year to prospective law students who identify as being an underrepresented minority in the legal profession.
To learn about Twin Cities Diversity in Practice and other communities and sponsorships, click here.
To find Carlson Caspers’ commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, click here.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in computer science, chemistry, engineering, life sciences, or physics (or expect to obtain such degree in 2020).
- Applied to or been accepted to an ABA-accredited law school.
- Will begin the first year of law school in the Fall of 2020. The scholarship funds will be available with proof of attendance during the first semester/quarter.
- Intends to practice intellectual property law in the Twin Cities upon graduation from law school.
- An applicant has not received a diversity scholarship from any other law firm.
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Fill in the application below from your computer or mobile device.
Attach your résumé, official transcripts, and a personal statement. Be sure to save and print a copy of the application for your records.
Click “Submit Application” when you have finished and send the requested materials.
What happens next:
In late July, the Diversity & Inclusion Committee members carefully review all of the applicants’ qualifications, followed by a telephone call, and possibly an in-person interview. They will determine the scholarship honorees in early summer before the first year of law school.